Just like your health and your car, regular check-ups can ensure big problems are not left undetected causing you greater financial and personal distress. Once a year we offer you the opportunity to review your insurance to check our advice still suits your needs. This is an important part of my responsibility to you as your adviser.
13 reasons why you need an insurance review:
- Suffered a health issue which may be an insurance claim
- Increased or paid off your mortgage or other loans
- Increased your liabilities
- Purchased or sold a property or business
- Had a change in your family circumstances
- Your personal or business needs have recently changed
- Had a child or had one become a dependent
- Separated or divorced; or plan to settle property
- Had a change in your level of income
- Changed jobs, re-started work or stopped work
- Stopped or started smoking
- Made any changes to your existing plan yourself
- It’s been over 12 months since your last review
If any of these reasons have occurred for you, or other matters that may be relevant at this time, then it’s probably a good time to sit down and review your current plan. Also, a review might mean that some costs may reduce and is a chance to discuss any new products that are now on offer in the marketplace that might benefit you.